Thursday, May 17, 2012

Next....

A little more of what I learned today was the issue comes into play because of the way the judge wrote the girls new names to be. She wrote their names to be fist, middle, our last and then my maiden last. My passport only has my married last name which doesn't match what the judge wrote for their last name. There is also the issue of Evan's middle name (see earlier post).

Tomorrow morning a driver is going early to see if they are completing the birth records or not. If so, he will take the birth records get the girls & Eavn and take them to the office where they will apply for emergency passports for the girls. After that they will go to the US Embassy to apply for visas and have their doctor appointments at 5pm. If they do not complete the birth records, I am not sure what happens next and am trying not to wonder or worry about that until I wake up tomorrow and hope for a great text!

Now - to watch some AI and forget about this for an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment