Sunday, May 6, 2012

Staying busy!

Evan is getting really bored and stir crazy so he is trying to do as much as possible these last 2 weeks.. Yesterday they went on a tram up into the mountain looking over Bogota where there is an old church. I am not sure if it is an active church or just a tourist attraction though. He said it was really cool up there but it is hard to get info from him sometimes because the phone line doesn't work very well at the condo.

After leaving the mountain, they had to go back to Hacienda Santa Barbara shopping center because Evan needed to buy more data or minutes or something for his cell phone. They continued on to Exito the grocery store and then to dinner which I didn't hear anything about so I am not sure how that was.

I am going to divide today's blog into 2 posts because I have a ton of pictures to upload from their day yesterday.  :)

FYI - this first picture is a tiny little pack of TP that Evan had to buy somewhere because I suppose there is an issue with TP theft? He paid about $1.50 for this and there doesn't appear to be much so I hope he didn't have beans!


                        On the weekends, they get Coca Cola and they get very excited about that!

                                                  Studying English on a website I found


No comments:

Post a Comment